Contracting With Stracl
After deciding to use Stracl, you will need to:
- Contact your purchasing department and provide them with a copy of Stracl's Subscription Service Agreement (SSA).
SSA is a contract that specifies the terms and conditions for using software through a subscription model. These agreements are often used for cloud-based services like SaaS, enabling internet-based software access for customers.
The SSA includes several sections, such as General Terms, Term and Termination, Service Level Agreement/Warranty and Remedy, and Miscellaneous Legal Terms.
- Purchasing will contact you with any additional questions which you can send to Stracl.
- To request a copy of the SSA or ask any additional questions, contact us.
- Contact your security team and request the process for a security review of Stracl. With that request include Stracl's Technical Architecture presentation and their ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification.
The Technical Architecture presentation comprises Stracl's Architecture Overview Diagram, Data Flow, Ports and Services, SaaS and Webapp Technical Landscape, and Software Release Process.
- To request a copy of the Technical Architecture presentation, and ISO certificate, or ask any additional questions, contact us.