Implementing Stracl Tableau Web Data Connector
This document provides a brief description of the benefits of using the Web Data Connector(WDC), and then it explains how customers can connect Tableau to Stracl using the WDC.
Stracl is a cloud-based software to automate and accelerate change management. It is primarily used by Change Management Professionals, Project Managers,Instructional Designers, and Security Specialists to do the following tasks:
- Conduct Stakeholder Analysis
- Conduct Change Impact Analysis
- Analyze and mitigate Change Impacts
- Create and manage Communication and Engagement Plans
- Perform Training Analysis & Design and track Training Development
- Map future-state roles to security access and required training
- Access selected corporate Organizational Data to support projects
- Analyze your Stracl data in Tableau.
- Your company determines what can be seen.
- Each team can analyze the data the way they want.
When Tableau accesses Stracl SaaS, your change impact data analysis improves. Your data requests are accurately and efficiently delivered to Tableau because of changes in your company’s Org. Data are automatically synced by Stracl SaaS.
Client needs to have Tableau Desktop Application or Server.
Stracl will provide you with an authentication key.
The following data objects are available:
- Org. Data
- Stakeholder Group
- Stakeholder Group - Employee
- Stakeholder Group - Change Impact Analysis
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Change Impact Analysis