Stracl Security and Technical Overview
Stracl Security Summary
- Cloud Based software solution hosted by Amazon Cloud Computing
- All server administration access through VPN
- Data in transit protected with 256-bit SSL and 2048-bit CSR encryption
- Data at rest encrypted using AES 128-bit encryption to meet PII requirements
- Data base is backed up daily, backup files encrypted and stored on AWS Simple Cloud Storage (S3)
- Fail over server hosted by Amazon Cloud Computing for faster recovery times and minimal service disruption
- SingleSign-On (SSO) Authentication Using SAML 2.0. - Okta, IBM Cloud, and MSAzure
- Data PrivacyFrameworks
- EU-U.S.Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield
- Data CoveredNon-HR
- Organization Data Collected: The information collected about an individual includes basic information such as name, email address, manager, location.
- Email address, employee first and last name, and manager name are encrypted.
- The data collected is for business processes and design strategies for change management.