Key Terms and Definitions
||An individual affected by a change. In Stracl you typically assign each stakeholder to one or more project-defined groups of stakeholders.
||The process of identifying stakeholders and systematically gathering and analyzing qualitative information about them when developing or implementing a change. This information is used to assess how the interests of those stakeholders should be addressed in a change management plan.
||The transition from a current state to future state.
||How people, process, technology, and the workplace are affected during the transition from the current state to the future state.
||The individual responsible for managing a specific stakeholder relationship, whether for an individual or a stakeholder group.
Now that you have completed this course you should be able to:
- Explain what the Stracl Engage module is and why it is important
- Explain the Engage software menu structure and navigation
- Develop a change management plan
- Create a new stakeholder group
- Add members to a stakeholder group
- Develop a stakeholder analysis chart
- Complete a stakeholder analysis (group or individual)
- Complete a change impact analysis
- Create a Change Impact Risk Score Chart
- Analyze multi-project change impacts on each stakeholder group
- Run and analyze reports in the Stracl Engage module
- Explain key Engage module terms and definitions
- Answer Stracl Engage module FAQs
- Use Stracl Engage module tips and tricks
Great job at completing your Stracl Engage Module Training!