Answers to Common Engage Module FAQs
Can one person be a part of multiple stakeholder groups?
- Yes. Stakeholder groups are used to organize individuals into areas of impact. One person may be included
in multiple areas of business impact.
How long does it take to enter a group of employees' information (e.g., employee ID and email) into Stracl?
- Stracl offers an easy way to import employee information quickly.
- Your Stracl Administrator can download the Excel template, paste employee information into the template, upload that file into Stracl, and you are done!
How do I revise a stakeholder group category name?
- These category names are dynamic labels. Contact your Stracl Administrator and request a change to the label if necessary.
Engage Module Tips and Tricks
Using Excel, you can paste about 700 to 800 user IDs directly into the ID field.
- Choose a stakeholder group on the Stakeholder screen.
- When a window comes up on the right, select the pencil icon to edit the Stakeholder group.
- In the Stakeholder Edit screen that displays, click the Add button.
- Paste a group of user IDs into the ID field (commas will be added automatically, with no spaces!)
- Verify these names, and then click the Add Selected Employees and Save button.
Select the Stakeholder group to view the group descriptions in a pop up window on the right.
Hover your mouse over the Question Mark icon to reveal additional information.