General Admin Menu:
- User Security – Manages Stracl user access and permissions.
- Projects – The administrator will create a project as the first step to using Stracl.
- Dynamic Labels – Configure Stracl to support your business processes.
- Org Data – Manages employee data that is used for stakeholder analysis, mapping, and general change management analysis.
- Filters – Filters organize and categorize data sets. They are shared across multiple projects.
The Admin Menu is where the general setup and administrative functions reside for each of the other four modules: Engage, Communicate, Train, and Map.
Use the side navigation bar to reveal additional sub-menus for each module.
Engage Admin Menu:
- Stakeholder Visibility – Stracl Administrators can enable or disable stakeholder group visibility on projects.
- Stakeholder Rating – Part of stakeholder analysis by change management practitioners to indicate what score to select for the ratings.
- Stakeholder Stages of Commitment – Use this section to define commitment levels for your project’s stakeholders.
- Change Impact Rating – Contains descriptions of Change Impacts Ratings for Impact,Probability, and Risk Score.
- Change Impact Type – Use this section to define who/what is affected, such as technology, processes, people.
- Impacted Objective – Use this section to edit the text displayed to users.
- Amount – Use this section to set a monetary value for the project.
- Custom Tag – This is a dynamic label field that the project can define.
Communicate Admin Menu:
- Communication Types – Used in the communication plan to classify communications for organizational purposes.
- Comms Tag 1 – As part of change management assessment, projects can create their own custom field labels. The Stracl Administrator can edit or delete these custom labels.
- Comms Tag 2 – This is the second of three dynamic labels that the project can define.
- Comms Tag 3 – This is the third of three dynamic labels that the project can define.
Train Admin Menu:
- Course Visibility – Can be shared between projects. Stracl Administrators can enable or disable course visibility for the project.
- Statuses – Used by instructional designers to indicate percentage completion of Course Design and Material Development Phases on the main course page.
- Delivery Modes – Used by instruction designers to indicate what the method of training delivery is.
- Verbs – Stracl Administrators can edit verbs used by instruction designers on the Learning Objective page.
- LO Wizard – Used by instructional designers to develop consistent course descriptions rapidly.
- Dashboard Setup – Allows Stracl administrators to update default time and cost information that is used by the dashboard calculators.
- Scheduling Setup – Stracl Administrators set up locations and classes for use in the scheduling function of the Train module.
Map Admin Menu:
- Position – Can be used by Stracl Administrators to edit positions or import large data uploads into Stracl.
- Security Role – Can be used by Stracl Administrators to edit security roles or import large data uploads into Stracl.
- Permission – This custom label can be used to associate additional information with your security roles
- User Mapping – Can be used to import existing data of mapping to positions
- Training Courses – Can be shared between projects. Stracl Administrators can enable or disable course visibility for the project.
- Note: Labels* in this submenu are dynamic labels except for Training Courses so your label titles may be different. Labels are project specific.